|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as D 76|
Freehold Convenience Store Investment. T/A Morrisons Daily. Let to Martin McColl Limited on a New 15 Year Lease with no Breaks.
The city of Liverpool is one of the major commercial and retailing centres of North-West England with a population in excess of 480,000. The city has good road communications being served by the M53, M57 and M62 motorways which in turn link to the M6, 4 miles from Liverpool city centre. The property is located in Rainhill, a densely populated suburb of Liverpool situated 8 miles to the east of the city centre and ½ mile to the north-east of the junction of the M62, M57 and A5080. The premises are situated on the northern side of Warrington Road (A57) close to its junction with Chatsworth Road. Nearby is Rainhill Railway Station and Storey Lane Industrial Estate. Occupiers in the nearby vicinity include a number of well established local traders.
- Trading as Morrisons Daily will be let on a new lease to the excellent covenant Martin McColl Limited
- Fixed uplifts at 2% per annum compounded throughout offering guaranteed rental growth
- A purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 6.04%, with a reversionary yield of 6.67% in 2026
- Rent of £30,000 pa on a new 15 year lease with no breaks
- Offers in the region of £475,000