|Energy Performance Rating||This property has been graded as D 84|
Large Freehold Convenience Store Investment. Let to Martin McColl Ltd on a long lease with fixed uplifts.
Warrington is strategically located in the county of Cheshire, 18 miles south-west of Manchester and 20 miles east of Liverpool. The town enjoys excellent motorway links to the M62 Motorway, the M6 Motorway via Junction 21A, and the M56 Motorway via Junction 10. The property is located in a residential suburb ½ mile to the west of Warrington town centre. The premises are situated on the corner of Lovely Lane at the junction with A57 which links to junction 7 of the M62 Motorway. Nearby is Warrington Bank Quay Railway Station and Warrington Hospital. Occupiers in the nearby vicinity include a number of local traders.
- Prominently located convenience store
- Good car parking available on the street or behind the store on Whitecross Road
- Let for 16.5 years to the excellent covenant Martin McColl Limited with just under 11 years unexpired
- Passing rent £23,885 pa
- Fixed uplifts at 2% per annum compounded throughout offering guaranteed rental growth
- Low passing rent of £6.03 per sq ft
- Purchase at this level would reflect a Net Initial Yield of 6.75% with a reversionary yield of 7.46% in 2027
- Offers in excess of £341,000
Viewing & Further Information
For further information, or if you would like to arrange a viewing, please contact our agents:
020 7478 9112
020 7478 9113